السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
اخواني انا جمعت بعض الاسئلة المهمة والمتوقعة في المقابلة الشخصية باللغة الانجليزية واتمنى منكم مشاركتي بإيجاد الإجابات المثلى لها وخاصة الملونة والاسئلة كالتالي:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why did you choose your major? What courses were your favorite? Least favorite? Why?
3. What are your long and short range goals? How are you preparing to achieve them?
4. What motivates you?
5. How do you work under pressure? (example)
6. Who is your hero? Why?
7. What are three of your strengths and weaknesses?
8. What failures have you experienced? What have you learned from your mistakes?
9. Are you a team player or an individualist? Give an example.
10. What do you think makes a good manager?
11. Why did you leave your past jobs?
12. How did you become interested in this field/industry?
13. Why did you select your University?
14. If you could do it all over again, how would you plan your academic studies differently?
15. Assuming that you could do anything you wanted, what would you really like to do in life?
16. How do you determine or evaluate success?
17. What is your favorite book?
18. What do you do in your free time?
19. Do you have plans for continued study? An advanced degree?
20. What was the best and worst thing about college?
21. Tell me about a recent problem and how to solve it.
22. What, if any, extracurricular activities have you participated in? What did you learn from them?
23. What haven't I asked you that I should have asked?
24. Tell me about any leadership responsibilities you've had.
25. What criteria are you using to evaluate the organizations for which you hope to work?
26. What do you know about our organization?
27. Do you have a geographic preference? Why?
28. What do you see as the biggest challenge currently facing organizations such as ours?
29. What are the most important rewards you expect from your career?
30. Why did you decide to seek a position with us?
31. What two or three things are important to you in your job?
32. What other fields/organizations are you interviewing with?
33. Describe the ideal job for you following graduation.
34. How have your education and other experiences prepared you for this position?
35. Do you think your grades are a good indication of your academic achievement? Why isn't your GPA higher?
36. Why do you feel we should hire someone with your background?
37. What two accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
38. Why should I hire you?
39. What makes you better than the other people I'm seeing today?
40. Do you have any question for me?
1. What would a typical first assignment be?
2. What type of orientation would I have?
3. What type of training programs do you have?
4. What can I expect in terms of job progression in your organization?
5. How often would my performance be reviewed?
6. Are there any new offices or sites being planned?
7. Are there any plans for new goods or services?
8. What percentage of supervisory positions are filled from within the organization?
9. How much travel is normally expected?
10. How do you (the interviewer) like working here?
1. About salary or benefits
2. About job pressures, overtime or morale.
3. Questions that are answered in the company literature.